DBK Drymatic - Product Training
DBK understands the importance of product training and strives to ensure that every user of the DBK Drymatic System has a technical knowledge of how the system works.
Custom Built Flood House…
Our custom built Flood House is designed to use a variety of different building materials and construction techniques in a small space. This allows DBK to fully test the performance of the DBK Drymatic System and continuously improve wherever possible. The Flood House is an excellent training tool and allows DBK to train first-time users of the equipment to ensure that they are prepared for use in the field.
Nothing beats hands-on experience!
If you feel that you need to develop your knowledge of Heat Drying methodology then we offer a one day, IICRC accredited, training event (ID#3233) entitled ‘Drying With Heat’. The key points covered in the training event are:
- Gaining control of the drying environment
- Moisture Mapping Techniques
- Targeted Heat Drying (Direct Heating of Materials)
- Application of Heat and Air Exchange
- Implementation of Remote Monitoring Techniques
- Continued Monitoring of the Drying ProcessBenefits and Limitation of Using Heat – Where and how to deploy in a controlled way
For further information, please contact DBK.